Tuesday, March 12, 2013


 I am  back from a long period of working , traveling and of course party :) and now , i am looking for filming slaves, and personal slaves but i don't need the cleaning slaves or slaves who tells me what they are looking for .My personal  slaves haves to do what i ask regarding theyr will ! Like it or not  this is the meaning of being my slave !So .. if you are sure you can handle this  write me an mail and will see what you would be good at !Of course the paid session slaves are welcome too but only in sessions , the rest of slaves will be used in personal use only !Right now i redo the both sites i own and i hope the results will be satisfactory  ! mistress-roberta.com will be with members area  where all of you can watch trailers o the movies i will do  and shopping will be available only in my clips for sale studio and personally from me ! 

1 comment:

  1. welcome mistress roberta! femdom world it's so empty without you!

    ReplyDelete